Cohort Enrollment ends in:
A step-by-step program to start and grow a YouTube channel to earn passive income from YouTube
Get your hands on the system to build a passive income from home that YouTube gurus don't want you to know.
Learn the quickest and simplest strategy to create viral videos and consistently get views.
For new creators: learn the easiest proven system to create videos without expensive equipment or prior knowledge.
For existing creators: a proven system to improve a channel.
If you are frustrated that nothing works, gain a new perspective on YouTube works.
How the algorithm works and the secret formula to get views.
Enter your bullet points here..
have created, setup and uploaded your first video(s) to your youtube channel
have a system to consistently create content that gets views and be able to earn an income
have a content strategy for your channel going forward
(finally) get your channel off the ground, even when you have been struggling so far
Enter your bullet points here..
People that claim that YouTube is dumb luck, don't have the skills.
Applying a proven step-by-step strategy will take the luck-factor out of the equation.
So you can get views, watch time and subscribers like my clients below:
Here are some earnings I got with the strategy on different YouTube channels.
These could be your earnings this too:
With the YouTube Cash Cow technique, you
don't have to show your face
don't have to record videos
don't have to edit videos
don't have to write videos
don't have to have experience
Enter your bullet points here..
The Cash Cow training is included FOR FREE!
Special one-time offer!
3 sessions, only €325 (worth €585)
You can schedule with Calendly, calls are offered via Zoom.
Unlimited access to the video training ($5895 value)
15+ worksheets, templates, examples and exercises ($467 value)
Bonus: Access to my YouTube Discord community ($499 value)
Bonus: YouTube Cash Cow training ($799 value)
Bonus: e-book: What big Tubers don't tell you ($124 value)
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Enter your bullet points here..
Access to all of this, for just
Now, only for the first cohort
The first cohort is reduced in price.
I'm constantly improving the training with feedback of students.
When you get in NOW, you will receive the future updates FREE OF CHARGE to improve your YouTube game.
Only 0 remaining!
- Total payment
- 1x"Viral Strategy" YouTube video training program$79-+
All prices in USD
Enter your info:
Make payment safely with our secure checkout
Join the community
In case you might ever run into problems ... you are never alone!
There is a whole team of YouTube creators on standby to help each other out in my private Discord community.
Access to this community is included FOR FREE!
The following modules and lessons are in the program:
Preparations to start a channel
- picking a niche (1 of 2) – getting ideas + worksheet
- picking a niche (2 of 2) – vetting your niche + worksheet
- picking a channel name + worksheet
- defining your audience + worksheet
- competition research + worksheet
- defining your channel goals + worksheet
- value proposition + worksheet
- content map + example
- How to create a youtube channel
- YouTube Studio
- Setting up a new channel + watermark + channel header template
- How to upload a video
- YouTube Analytics - how to interpret the data & learn what viewers really think
Before making YouTube videos
- Gear: what do you REALLY need?
- Video structure for views
- How to get video ideas
- Stages of making videos
- YouTube formula for views
- Lifecycle of video (how long does it take to get views)
Create a YouTube video like the pros
- Keyword research
- Thumbnail + template
- Title + templates
- Description + template
- Video script + template + example
- Filming + take list template
- Video editing
- What is youtube cashcow?
- Roles in a cashcow team (and how long does it take)
- Tips for hiring a team
- Where to get source material
- Things to look out for
The following modules and lessons are in the optional program:
- The stages
- The basics
- Advanced strategies
- Thumbnail creation & editing tips
- Types of thumbnails
- Examples of viral YouTubers
- Steps to create your own thumbnail
- Viability tests
- Case study
This training is about the principles of clickable thumbnails, rather than specific software like Photoshop.
These principles apply to all types of YouTube channels.
Even though you decide to outsource making your thumbnails, these principles still apply.
The creator needs to worry about the clickability (this training), the thumbnail maker about the technical details of making it pretty.
The Thumbnail Secrets program is not out yet, I'm still working on it.
The content above is preliminary and in no way final.
Once purchased, the training will appear on your student dashboard without content.
Once released, the content will appear and you will have immediate access.
I will send an email to notify you of the release.
- Is this program self-paced?Yes, you can follow along in your own tempo
- What kind of time commitment should I expect?To prepare to start: 10-20 hours.
Making a video: 4 hours per video.
- Is this training for everyone?The YouTube Bootcamp is for both beginners and advanced creators.
Advanced creators can use it as a checklist to optimize growth for their channel
- What makes this program better than others?This is my flagship program that I developed and perfected since 2020 by working with my coaching clients.
I've developed and tested methods that have gotten my clients results.
In addition, you can get access to your own success coach (optional) and invaluable Discord community (included). This is the BEST YouTube program out there, period.
- What if I want a refund?I will be sad to see you go, but you can request a refund via the support page on my website: https://www.socialvideoplaza.com/contact-us
- Do I need to have a (professional) camera and/or equipment?No.
For some types of videos you don't need to record anything.
But if you do, 99% of the time you can start with your mobile phone.
For video editing, simple programs like Windows Video Editor and iMovie are free and will do the trick just fine.
- I am enrolled. Now what?After checking out, you will get a link to the training environment.
You need to create an account (username and password) to get access.
Invitation link to the community is included in the first module.
Personal coaching scheduling link is included as a separate course.
- What software/hardware do I need for this trainingIf you want to create videos yourself, you need video editing software.
Free software from Apple, Microsoft or BlackMagic will suffice.
A desktop computer or laptop (Windows or Mac) is very useful to follow along.
If you want to record your own videos, a webcam or a mobile phone camera will suffice.
- Do I need to buy additional tools?No
- In which languages is the training availableEnglish only
Hi, I’m Dexxter Clark and I’m you instructor for program.
Since I was a child I was always filming with my parents camera, I was camera man for every vacation.
I wanted to be on television, make movies and become an actor.
I worked at the local television station as station manager.
In this role I’ve written, developed, presented, edited and published many productions on YouTube and TV since 2010.
In January 2017 I started my first personal YouTube channel about DJing.
My phone was my camera and I filmed my every day life and called it a vlog, but nobody watched it… I was frustrated.
However, not-getting-views was probably the best thing that ever happened to me.
Because I started testing and studying YouTube day in and day out.
I wrote a book about my findings in 2019 and started coaching YouTube creators in 2020.
By working with my clients I developed a method that I teach you in this program.
I just bought Dexxter's course and I'm super excited to get going.
He's already inspired me to level up my thumbnail game and the content provided so far has been new and refreshing.
So many YouTube coaches teach old methods that don't do anything for my channel in 2022.
Grateful for the new and fresh knowledge!
Watched about half the course so far Dexxter, and even though I know most of the info (because I've been on YouTube for 6 years now, learning seriously for 2), it's brilliant!
I think anyone getting into it, or even existing channels will benefit greatly from it!
I'm from Brazil, and after 20 years of digital mkt (mainly webdesign, affiliate, ecommerce & dropshipping)
I have decided to start my own channel on YT due a very good experience with only one video-review that makes me some good money last year (selling toonly, an explainer video app)
So I'm starting a tech review channel, and I want to learn how to grow right and as faster as possible.
I believe the Dexxter course is the best way to do it.
I'm only at early stages of the course, working my way through the first few modules, but I've already had some great breakthroughs on my niche and more!
The course is well-organised, and breaks down what it a huge amount of info into very actionable chunks, along with implementation worksheets.
I'm looking forward to going through the next modules!
I can tell since day 1 that Dexxter knows his craft and has an outstanding amount of knowledge on how YouTube works.
As a beginner I have understood so many things that otherwise I might have not been able to learn on my own.
You can see that he actually cares about our improvement and is not a snake oil salesman as I have seen from other renowned youtubers.
Overall I´m grateful to have stumble upon this course because even though I still have a long way ahead of me, I can be assured to have one of the best professionals to accompany me through my journey.
I'm French. I just launched a dating advice YouTube channel and I bought your course to give my new channel a much needed boost.
I finished the course today.
I love the way literally everything about YouTube is covered in this course.
It inspired me to spend more time making better thumbnails and titles, as well as improving my audience retention by making more straight-to-the-point videos.
A few things I stopped doing after watching your course :
- I stopped making long intros. For my new videos, the viewer gets to the actual content he's looking for after only 15 or 20 sec (versus 1mn in my old videos)
- I stopped making thumbnails after the editing process. I now find a video idea, make the thumbnail and title and then do everything else. I still have to test this strategy over time but I do see the logic behind it.
- I stopped spending too much time doing keyword research.
You have a fun way of teaching, the course was entertaining to look at as well as educational, super easy to follow along.
The most valuable aspect of the training is the discord community although I haven't had time to dive into it too much.
100% recommended for anyone starting with a YouTube channel.
Some of the results of me and my students:
First-time creator, new channel, 2nd video:
The 4th video on a new channel:
The 3rd video on a new channel:
This is your chance to get the results like this
Copyright Dexxter Clark