Cohort 1 Enrollment ends in:
Unlimited access to the video training ($6895 value)
15+ worksheets, templates, examples and exersizes ($467 value)
Access to my YouTube Discord community ($499 value)
Bonus: YouTube Cash Cow Academy course ($799 value)
Bonus: e-book: What big Tubers don't tell you ($124 value)
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Enter your bullet points here..
- Total payment
- 1x"Viral Strategy" YouTube video training program$390-+
All prices in USD
Enter your info:
- Is this program self-paced?Yes, you can follow along in your own tempo
- What kind of time commitment should I expect?To prepare to start: 10-20 hours.
Making a video: 4 hours per video.
- Is this training for everyone?The YouTube Bootcamp is for both beginners and advanced creators.
Advanced creators can use it as a checklist to optimize growth for their channel
- What makes this program better than others?This is my flagship program that I developed and perfected since 2020 by working with my coaching clients.
I've developed and tested methods that have gotten my clients results.
In addition, you can get access to your own success coach (optional) and invaluable Discord community (included). This is the BEST YouTube program out there, period.
- What if I want a refund?I will be sad to see you go, but you can request a refund via the support page on my website: https://www.socialvideoplaza.com/contact-us
- Do I need to have a (professional) camera and/or equipment?No.
For some types of videos you don't need to record anything.
But if you do, 99% of the time you can start with your mobile phone.
For video editing, simple programs like Windows Video Editor and iMovie are free and will do the trick just fine.
- I am enrolled. Now what?After checking out, you will get a link to the training environment.
You need to create an account (username and password) to get access.
Invitation link to the community is included in the first module.
Personal coaching scheduling link is included as a separate course.
- What software/hardware do I need for this trainingIf you want to create videos yourself, you need video editing software.
Free software from Apple, Microsoft or BlackMagic will suffice.
A desktop computer or laptop (Windows or Mac) is very useful to follow along.
If you want to record your own videos, a webcam or a mobile phone camera will suffice.
- Do I need to buy additional tools?No
- In which languages is the training availableEnglish only
I just bought Dexxter's course and I'm super excited to get going.
He's already inspired me to level up my thumbnail game and the content provided so far has been new and refreshing.
So many YouTube coaches teach old methods that don't do anything for my channel in 2022.
Grateful for the new and fresh knowledge!
Watched about half the course so far Dexxter, and even though I know most of the info (because I've been on YouTube for 6 years now, learning seriously for 2), it's brilliant!
I think anyone getting into it, or even existing channels will benefit greatly from it!
I'm from Brazil, and after 20 years of digital mkt (mainly webdesign, affiliate, ecommerce & dropshipping) I have decided to start my own channel on YT due a very good experience with only one video-review that makes me some good money last year (selling toonly, an explainer video app) So I'm starting a tech review channel, and I want to learn how to grow right and as faster as possible.
I believe the Dexxter course is the best way to do it.