Cohort Enrollment ends in:
Get your hands on the system to build a passive income from home that YouTube gurus don't want you to know.
Learn the simplest strategy to create viral videos and consistently get views.
A proven system to get more views and engagement on a channel.
If you are frustrated that nothing works, gain a new perspective on YouTube.
Tried other trainings? I explain things in a different and practical way.
Enter your bullet points here..
- Total payment
- 1xVideo training: "YouTube Viral Strategy"$179-+
All prices in USD
Enter your info:
- Is this program self-paced?Yes, you can follow along in your own tempo
- What kind of time commitment should I expect?The training contains about 2-3 hours worth of video.
The training takes about 3 hours to complete.
- Is this training for everyone?The YouTube Viral strategy is for intermediate, advanced and professional creators.
This is not a training for beginners
- What makes this program better than others?This is my flagship program that I developed and perfected since 2020 by working with my coaching clients.
I've developed and tested methods that have gotten my clients results.
This is the BEST YouTube program out there, period.
- What if I want a refund?I will be sad to see you go, but you can request a refund via the support page on my website: https://www.socialvideoplaza.com/contact-us
- Do I need to have a (professional) camera and/or equipment?No.
For some types of videos you don't need to record anything.
But if you do, 99% of the time you can start with your mobile phone.
For video editing, simple programs like Windows Video Editor and iMovie are free and will do the trick just fine.
- I am enrolled. Now what?After checking out, you will get a link to the training environment.
You need to create an account (username and password) to get access.
Invitation link to the community is included in the first module.
Personal coaching scheduling link is included as a separate course.
- What software/hardware do I need for this trainingIf you want to create videos yourself, you need video editing software.
Free software from Apple, Microsoft or BlackMagic will suffice.
A desktop computer or laptop (Windows or Mac) is very useful to follow along.
If you want to record your own videos, a webcam or a mobile phone camera will suffice.
- Do I need to buy additional tools?No
- In which languages is the training availableEnglish only.
But the videos have subtitles translated by a.i. in different languages like Spanish, French and Dutch.
I just bought Dexxter's course and I'm super excited to get going.
He's already inspired me to level up my thumbnail game and the content provided so far has been new and refreshing.
So many YouTube coaches teach old methods that don't do anything for my channel in 2022.
Grateful for the new and fresh knowledge!
Watched about half the course so far Dexxter, and even though I know most of the info (because I've been on YouTube for 6 years now, learning seriously for 2), it's brilliant!
I think anyone getting into it, or even existing channels will benefit greatly from it!
I'm from Brazil, and after 20 years of digital mkt (mainly webdesign, affiliate, ecommerce & dropshipping)
I have decided to start my own channel on YT due a very good experience with only one video-review that makes me some good money last year (selling toonly, an explainer video app)
So I'm starting a tech review channel, and I want to learn how to grow right and as faster as possible.
I believe the Dexxter course is the best way to do it.
I'm only at early stages of the course, working my way through the first few modules, but I've already had some great breakthroughs on my niche and more!
The course is well-organised, and breaks down what it a huge amount of info into very actionable chunks, along with implementation worksheets.
I'm looking forward to going through the next modules!
I can tell since day 1 that Dexxter knows his craft and has an outstanding amount of knowledge on how YouTube works.
As a beginner I have understood so many things that otherwise I might have not been able to learn on my own.
You can see that he actually cares about our improvement and is not a snake oil salesman as I have seen from other renowned youtubers.
Overall I´m grateful to have stumble upon this course because even though I still have a long way ahead of me, I can be assured to have one of the best professionals to accompany me through my journey.
I'm French. I just launched a dating advice YouTube channel and I bought your course to give my new channel a much needed boost.
I finished the course today.
I love the way literally everything about YouTube is covered in this course.
It inspired me to spend more time making better thumbnails and titles, as well as improving my audience retention by making more straight-to-the-point videos.
A few things I stopped doing after watching your course :
- I stopped making long intros. For my new videos, the viewer gets to the actual content he's looking for after only 15 or 20 sec (versus 1mn in my old videos)
- I stopped making thumbnails after the editing process. I now find a video idea, make the thumbnail and title and then do everything else. I still have to test this strategy over time but I do see the logic behind it.
- I stopped spending too much time doing keyword research.
You have a fun way of teaching, the course was entertaining to look at as well as educational, super easy to follow along.
The most valuable aspect of the training is the discord community although I haven't had time to dive into it too much.
100% recommended for anyone starting with a YouTube channel.