Cohort 1 Enrollment ends in:
Want to blow up a band new channel? Thumbnails & titles!
Want more subscribers? Thumbnails & titles!
Are your views going down? Thumbnails & titles!
Want more views? Thumbnails & titles!
Want to earn a full-time income from YouTube? Thumbnails & titles!
Want to become the next Mr. Beast? Thumbnails & titles!
Enter your bullet points here..
- Total payment
- 1xVideo training: YouTube Thumbnail Secrets$299-+
All prices in USD
Enter your info:
- Is this program self-paced?Yes, you can follow along in your own tempo
- What kind of time commitment should I expect?The training contains about 2-3 hours of video.
It takes about 4 hours to complete the training.
- What kind of time commitment should I expect?10-20 hours.
- Is this training for everyone?The Thumbnail training is for both beginners and advanced creators.
- What makes this program better than others?This is a program that I developed and perfected since 2020 by working with my coaching clients.
I've developed and tested methods that have gotten my clients results.
In addition, you can get access to your own success coach (optional) and invaluable Discord community (included). This is the BEST YouTube program out there, period.
- What if I want a refund?I will be sad to see you go, but you can request a refund via the support page on my website: https://www.socialvideoplaza.com/contact-us
- I am enrolled. Now what?After checking out, you will get a link to the training environment.
You need to create an account (username and password) to get access.
Invitation link to the community is included in the first module.
Personal coaching scheduling link is included as a separate course.
- What software/hardware do I need for this trainingIt helps to be familiar with photo editing software like Photoshop, Affinity Photo, Gimp or Canva.
A desktop computer or laptop (Windows or Mac) is very useful to follow along.
If you want to record your own videos, a webcam or a mobile phone camera will suffice.
- Do I need to buy additional tools?No
- In which languages is the training availableEnglish only
Really looking forward to starting the thumbnail training this week!
I've been delayed with my 9-5, but finally ready to start with my first few videos and I know this will be a huge help with thumbnails (they've been overwhelming me a bit as a non-graphic designer).
Thanks for putting it together @dexxterclark
Great thumbnail training, I enjoyed it, thank you!
I just bought Dexxter's course and I'm super excited to get going.
He's already inspired me to level up my thumbnail game and the content provided so far has been new and refreshing.
So many YouTube coaches teach old methods that don't do anything for my channel in 2022.
Grateful for the new and fresh knowledge!
Watched about half the course so far Dexxter, and even though I know most of the info (because I've been on YouTube for 6 years now, learning seriously for 2), it's brilliant!
I think anyone getting into it, or even existing channels will benefit greatly from it!
I'm from Brazil, and after 20 years of digital mkt (mainly webdesign, affiliate, ecommerce & dropshipping)
I have decided to start my own channel on YT due a very good experience with only one video-review that makes me some good money last year (selling toonly, an explainer video app)
So I'm starting a tech review channel, and I want to learn how to grow right and as faster as possible.
I believe the Dexxter course is the best way to do it.
I can tell since day 1 that Dexxter knows his craft and has an outstanding amount of knowledge on how YouTube works.
As a beginner I have understood so many things that otherwise I might have not been able to learn on my own.
You can see that he actually cares about our improvement and is not a snake oil salesman as I have seen from other renowned youtubers.
Overall I´m grateful to have stumble upon this course because even though I still have a long way ahead of me, I can be assured to have one of the best professionals to accompany me through my journey.